August Page Maps.

I went cropping on Saturday and I had no sketch challenges but thankfully Pagemaps appeared in my email and I printed them off to take with me....and then I forgot my photos!!  Thankfully we use a Community room in our local Tesco superstore and I had my phone on me - so off I went and printed some photos to scrap!!
 For both pages I have used my current fav kit from My Creative Scrapbook - this is Jillybean Soup paper collection - Summer Red Raspberry - I have produced so many pages using this kit - I just love the colours so much!
 These photos are of a gorgeous little man - Jenson (his Mumma is one of my besties!) and we met up for lunch and he loved his hot chocolate and ice cream.  Everything is from the kit, apart from some additions of enamel dots....ok a lot of them!


 I've not done a double page for ages - I actually don't really like doing them, because once they sit in my 'D-Ring' album they don't sit together - but this page worked really well with these photos that were 'WhatsApp' to me while Sam was away camping with my friend Laura. 




Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by, I'm hoping my scrapping mojo is back!  I am off work for a few days so hoping I can sort my photos and get a bit more organised and more scrapping!
Hugs Sarah x x x 

Comments

susibee said…
Lovely, lovely pages Sarah and yes I would say your mojo is back :)

Popular Posts