Stuck?! Sketches - Guest Designer!

I was delighted when Laura emailed me form Stuck?! Sketches and asked me to be this months Guest Designer.
 Here is the sketch.
 My layout - a photo of me and one of my BFF taken when we went to the Ice Bar in London, October 2014.  I have used old papers, some of my favourites that have been in my stash forever, by Heidi Grace.  
 I've also added some frosted vellum that I have inked the edges to make them sound out from the white background.  Snowflakes are punched out using my favourite Martha Stewart snowflake punch.
 The butterflies are from Etsy, title letters are American Crafts Thickers, flowers and bling are Prima.
 The snowflakes are old Stampin Up stamps and I have finished them all off with a tiny pearl in the middle of the snowflake.

Thanks again to Laura for inviting me to join the team this month and please pop over to the blog and try out this months sketches.
Hugs Sarah x x x 

Comments

Great take on the sketch Sarah! I love the blue pallette you used and all the little details and bling!
Christine said…
Beautiful LO Sarah. Love your bling, flowers & butterfly clusters.
susibee said…
It's all lovely - the flurry of snowflakes look gorgeous.
Unknown said…
Gorgeous page, love the embellishing especially the icy accents! Thank you for guesting with us at Stuck?! Sketches, it was a pleasure!
Unknown said…
Lovely, really pretty xx
Julesmichelle said…
Love this page Sarah xx
Unknown said…
Congratulations Sarah on your guest designer spot :-) what a layout too, love the stamping. xxx

Popular Posts