More Scrapping and cropping!

Morning - another successful cropping day - not bad considering I was post night shift!
I had another challenge to do using Sue's sketch from her blog - I had used this sketch last month but it was good to use it again - and I scrapbooked some girly pages - the one below is of my sister and my niece Hiolette all dressed up for Hiolettes's award ceremony at school.


 This is my niece Amelia


 A phoot of Jack on his 16th Birthday - and yes its a pretty page - but its my page to go in my album so butterflies and flowers it will have!! I took lots of photos on his birthday so I'm sure so more masculine pages will follow! (sorry Jack!)  I have used some old kits from My Creative Scrapbook - they all from February - I have almost finished these kits - they are such brilliant value for money - I can get so many LO's out of one kit - and I get two of them, the main kit and the limited edition one! 


Thanks for looking!
Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

My Little World said…
Gorgeous layouts as usual Sarah xx
Chidkid said…
Simply stunning work! LOVE these!

Popular Posts